• AQUA works this device by long distance sensing system (LDS), the advanced and built-in with acoustic identification systems to locate the path and point center of water.
• AQUA offers the high rigor frequency waves that enable it to identify and detection the groundwater so very meticulously where the device can locate the targets from 200 meters distance and an angle of 360 degrees with precise control feature at a horizontal distance search, where there are a several levels of search distance, the user can adjust according to their needs to the horizontal scan, the search depth in the Aqua device can be reach until 200m underground with the possibility of precise control in search depth.
• All that through the device control interface, device is characterized by its small size and ease of use, where it can be placed in the pocket and move it all the goodwill and easily, and anyone can use it without having to experience or large knowledge about detectors.
• Aqua specialist to detect and search for Groundwater, with very great accuracy.
• A system of send and receive the signal, the advanced and accurate (HSW), which is unique to the MWF Group, through the studies and modern development processes in the signal form and loaded on a paths of High sensitivity waves.
• Embedded system for sensing and detection, where the device can detect the targets through heading towards to target and is accompanied by acoustic alarm indicator towards the target.
• Internal signal filtering systems, to avoid any unexpected errors that by isolating all resulting signals from the magnetic effects of soil and metallic rocks.
• Automatic Tuning System (ATS) works with all types of terrain and rocky soil, mountainous, sandy and clay.
• High quality and accurately performance, manufacturing this product by best elastomers, electronic components and circuits with international standards.
• The main control unit.
• Transmitting and receiving antennas.
• Grip (demountable and installation).
• Device bag.
• Certificate of Guarantee
• User’s Guide.
• Tutorial DVD.