Geosensis uses a large search file with a diameter of 128 cm with a 4-meter cable, for the purpose of locating minerals and treasures at greater depths compared to other detection devices.
With the large search coil it is possible to cover larger areas in less time. The coil is fixed to a lightweight frame (PVC pipe). It can also be installed easily. During the search, two people are required, one to carry the frame coil and the other to control the main unit
There is a time delay between the stages of sending the pulse and receiving the signal, which allows the detector to work strongly and send signals to a farther range, thus obtaining a greater depth.
• Small metal parts, such as bottle caps and aluminum foil, are ignored when using the large search coil to increase the accuracy and effectiveness of the search
• With four control keys in the main unit, Geosensis is one of the most effective and easy-to-use devices
Geosensis provides a superior search tool that can search in small and narrow places that other devices cannot reach.
• The possibility of the device recognizing the different terrain of the search area, thus giving high efficiency in detection and identification of buried targets
• Geosensis provides the ability to identify targets before exploring them through 3D scanning
• The different sound alerts according to the depth of the target, where the frequency of the audio alerts increases when the search file approaches the target, which is useful in ensuring the correct search location …
|1)0ROUND FRAME COILS
The frame coils of GEOSENSIS X3 pulse detector have the novelty of being circular and collapsible for easy transportation and storage. Circular frame design has the benefit to increase sensitivity at depth, as the pulse induction electromagnetic field is focused into the center of the frame, unlike usual square frames that dissipate the signal to a wider area.
2)GDI SUPER PROBE
pinpointer comes as standard with GEOSENSIS X3 KIT equipment. Waterproof to 10 meters with standard 2,5 meters cable length (or 12 meters upon special order), will assist for an accurate target pinpointing into the excavation or at tight spots where large frames cannot be fit or dropped into.
3)3D METAL DETECTOR GROUND RADAR
GOSENSIS X3 is optimized and ready for the ICON DATA real time visualizer and data logger. ICON DATA is a sophisticated, compact data logger that converts X3 signals through its software into 2D or 3D target image on a computer screen. ICON DATA is a useful tool for understanding the target depth – shape. The scanning is done as the user walks in the predefined area grid with a pace set by the ICON DATA program.